1. I'm a running newbie, and love it!
2. I'm a ginger...
3. This week is the first time in 5 years I've had high-speed internet in my house (dial-up days are over!)
4. This week is the first time since July that I've had a computer in the house
5. I love hot showers and could stay in one for hours (by "stay" I mean hide, and by "hours" i mean all damn day)
6. I live a half hour from the US border but have only been 'across the line' 3 times in the past 5 years
7. I am a Post Partum Depression survivor.
8. "Regular" Depression still haunts my life. I hate when he comes to visit, but he seems to insist on regular visits.
9. I drive past my mom's grave at least twice a day, yet have only "visited" 3 times in 22 months.
10. I love hanging clothes on the line to dry. My favorite chore.
11. I ALWAYS thought I'd have 4 kids, but think that my sanity is maxed with the 3 I have.
12. I love thinking up names for things. Kids, Animals (registered names, call names for these reg. names), ect...
13. I'm a helper.
14. Right now on our "home quarter" you will find: 4 bulls - Ace, Eddy, Johnny and one-yet-to-be-named (just arrived last night). 10 horses - Abby, Bay, Cash, Junior, Bert, Diego, Mac, Ice, Taco and Memphis. 2 dogs - MoxxieMae and Meg (neighbours dog that basically lives here) 3 cats with names - Jewel, Rorie, Speedy and at least 12 kittens with no names. (as a cat you have to survive your first year before you get a name around here...)
15. I love to scrapbook but seem to only get to do it a few days each year
16. I'm addicted to Pinterest
17. Our 4 year old tractor has 1300 hours on it, 1100+ of which I have put on it. I'm pretty proud of this.
18. I am on a quest to lose weight, but it has been elusive so far.
19. I'm not an adventurous eater, that is, most healthy foods and "ethnic" foods scare me. (I'm a steak and potatoes, chips and dip kind of girl)
20. perhaps 50 facts is a bit ambitious... running out of random crap to tell you....
21. I want to both cry and do a happy dance every time my Kindergartener gets on the school bus.
22. I've been to Europe 5 times
23. I lived in the same house for the first 18 years of my life
24. From 18-21 moved 6 times.
25. I have 2 diplomas and a Certifiacate from colleges, but I wish I had a degree
26. I miss the mountains
27. I think Cancer Sucks
28. I have the very best friends in the world. They bring out the best in me and are always there for me!
29. I have commitment issues.
30. I keep track of my life via a huge calendar on the fridge and a notebook where I write EVERYTHING!
31. I love to colour. Even have my own colouring bpook that the kids can't use!
32. Batman is my favorite.
33. I miss being a preschool teacher. It gave me a good excuse to nerd out!
34. My first "kids" were dogs. D was a border collie. Had her for 6 months, Rico was a Basset Hound Had him for 8 years and Lily was a Cardigan Corgi. We had her for 6 1/2 years.
35. Rico was trained in agility. I regret not trialing with him when we lived in calgary.
36. I wish this blog was cooler
37. I find 78% of vegatables unappetizing
38. I love creeping other blogs.
39. My tractor is a mini-van.
40. I was 18 when im got my ears peirced for the 1st (only) time
41. My house doesn't have a furnace
42. I'm parnoid that our house will burn down
43. I love being outside at night.
44. I love canoeing but hardly ever do it
45. The closest I've ever come to doing drugs was being unexpectedly hotboxed in a car with my cousin and his friend when I was in 9th grade.
46. I smoked for a week.
47. I might (almost) be happy for the first time in years. and it's weird.
48. I think that I'm cooler than I look
49. I (still) love Joe Sakic (retired pro hockey player)
50. I love reading stories to kids.
wow i did it! that was hard!
and you did it, I'm sure it wasn't easy for you either!
many more posts to come in the next few days. i have a bunch started in my head and my notebook...