Saturday, May 29, 2010

I don't have time for this...

I really have no time to make a blog - BUT I'm doing it. I've been "writing" one in my head for over a year now, so I'm going to make time to type it and put it out there in internet world.
No idea where the time to do this will come from or if anyone will read it or if I will still think this is a good idea in the morning! Also have no idea how to make one..so if you are a "follower" please be patient as I learn about templates and uploading and all that jazz. I'll also be fighting with dial-up internet (might be the only person in the world who still has it) and kids who like to push buttons while I type.
My life is not remarkable, but that's what makes it special. I'm a farm-girl turned farm-wife. I'm a mama to the 2 cutest red heads on Earth. And everyday I fight to stay afloat in my world of mountains of laundry, seas of clutter, mile long to-do lists, unstoppable weeds, thirsty flowers, jungle-lawns, cattle-beasts, short-legged dogs that run a-muck, noisy kittys, a full-time subsititue job, cute but crazy kids and a husband that doesn't always get what being me is all about.
I'm no Martha but I like to think that I make it all work. (With huge help and support from my mommy... and a great group of girlfriends)

No comments:

Post a Comment