Thursday, February 9, 2012

one little word (ok two...)

I enjoy the concept of the One Little Word. Check out Ali Edwards for more info on this idea. I like having a word of two to keep coming back to as the year goes on. A word/definition/idea/goal to try and shape my life and year around. This year's one little word(s) are FAITH and FRESH.

FAITH - Increase and strengthen my relationship with God. Attend church more. Go to the church that gives me what I need (spritual guidance). Read the Bible daily (weekly?) Learn how to pray. Be baptized with Dane. Believe. Find peace.

FRESH - A fresh start. A new chapter in my life. LIVING life without mom, not mourning the life I lost, or fearing/avoiding the new part. Keeping the house clean and fresh (free from clutter). Focus on more "me" timeto feel and look refeshed/pretty/and "with it". A year with more fresh air, fresh smiles and more peace(?)

2 comments:

  1. What great words you have chosen! It will be a wonderful year indeed as you bring all these things into your life, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two words . FRESH really is simple but indeed encouraging as well . LOVE IT !! Also glad to see you on here as well .
    ~L~

    ReplyDelete