Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nerd Listography.

So I totally stim on lists. I make daily lists of tasks I need to do, weekly lists to build my daily ones off of, monthly "big picture" lists, "someday lists", throughout each pregnancy I made several dozen name lists, and on and on.... so while creeping other people's blogs the other day I found a woman who made a list challenge for her and 2 blogger friends. They made a LIST of 52 list topics and each Friday they all made a list from the same topic. It stems from a Listography Journal that you can buy. So, while I can't commit to being on here every Friday, I do want to do this, so for each quarter of the year (3 months...) I've made a LIST of 10 lists I want to blog. If any of my friends want to join in the fun...feel free to! (I'd love to read others lists) Stay tuned for my completed lists! LOL

So here's my list of lists for Jan, Feb, Mar.
Favorite Places
I'm Lucky Because
Times I've Had an Audience
Jobs I've Had
Jobs I'd Be Good At
Things I Don't Like
Travel Wishes
Things I Like to Wear
Things That Inspire Me
Things That Annoy Me
Scars

2 comments:

  1. I may join in on this looks really fun and I am a BIG list goer myself . Who isn't really ??
    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this posting because I love lists too! What an awesome idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete