Thursday, March 8, 2012

List One: Favorite Places

1. The Shower. I love how the only thing I can hear is the water. The chaos of my house fades away for a few minutes. It’s a relaxing place where I can do some thinking with a clear head, or not think at all!

2. My Bed. Lately sleep has been my friend. I love the soft warmth of my blankets. I love when I’m alone and have the whole bed to myself. I love when Dan’s home to share it with me. I love when it’s full of my wiggly, giggly, snuggly kids!

3. A Pasture. I love being outside. Following a trail made by cows, horses or wildlife. Looking at the wildflowers, plants, trees, weeds….I also really love my cows. I love getting to know them; spending time around them just makes me happy.

4. The Foothills of Alberta. I absolutely love looking west and seeing the mountains! There is something almost magical about seeing those big snow-capped rocks on the horizon. I wish I could see them from Saskatchewan…..

5. The Mountains. They really are incredible. Being right in the thick of them is captivating.

6. Nashville.

7. Denmark. I have been there twice and need to go back. I have a lot of cousins there< and a strong connection to the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment