Saturday, March 10, 2012

Figure 8: Inspiration

Things That Inspire Me


1. Blogs and websites. I have a ton that I like to check in on to see what they’re up to. Some are written by friends/acquaintances but most are written by complete strangers who talk about issues I deal with…Parenting, Household Management, Post-Partum Depression, Run-of-the-mill Depression, Grief, Pre-School Education, etc, etc, *Coming soon* a list of blogs I follow, in hopes you will find some inspiration too*

2. Quotes. Lyrics. Words of hope and motivation.

3. Pinterest. It’s a ridiculous time waster in my life, but the things people come up with! It inspires me to be more organized, crafty and creative. I really do love it and wish I had more time to pin and read/implement the pins!

4. My friends. My very best friends are all amazing women. Each one is strong and beautiful and I aspire to be more like each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment