Thursday, March 8, 2012

List 2: Lucky Me

I’m Lucky Because….


1. I have 3 beautiful healthy kids. I have never known the heartache of losing a child, or spending months in a hospital ward praying for my child. Nor have I had to endure the months (years) of infertility that some couples do…

2. I have a huge support network close by me. I have family, friends and family friends who I can count on to help out, who support me and quietly cheer for me. Many people live across the country/world from their closest supports. Many people have no one.

3. I am married to someone who loves me no matter what. Despite all my quirks, craziness, and challenges he’s always there for me. While our “love languages” may not be the same, and he may ‘pick my ass’ a lot, I know that he just wants me to be the best I can be and I appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment