Saturday, March 10, 2012

List Ten: Whatcha Lookin' At?

Times I’ve Had An Audience


1. 4-H Public Speaking. Throughout my years as a 4-H member I participated in the public speaking competitions, competing at club, district, regional and provincial levels.
2. 10.01.05 Over 200 people travelled to the tiny village of Glen Ewen to witness Dan and I exchange our wedding vows

3. Scripture readings at church. I really respect a former minister of our church and her ability to read scripture aloud like a storybook. I love listening to her read from the bible and on days when I’m asked to share scripture I wish I could do the same.

4. Playing piano as a kid. I don’t think I was ever very good at it. The whole 2 hands thinking separately was too much for my mind to handle. But I did play at recitals, competitions and at church.

5. Can’t think of any other specific ones, but there’s been lots. I’m not shy of speaking in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment